*Make Extra Money for the Holidays. Weekly Pay! *
- 1st shift – 6:50 am – 3:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
- 2nd shift – 2:50 pm – 11:00 pm (Monday -Friday)
- Operates machines that automatically liquify pellets, slugs, or powder in heating chamber, injects molding material and extracts molded product.
- Observes gauges to ensure specified molding temperature and pressure maintained.
- Examines molded product for surface defects, such as dents and cracks.
- Maintains product counts.
- Dumping plastic powder, preformed plastic pellets, or preformed rubbers slugs into hopper of molding machine.
- Remove mold using hand tools.
- Trim excess from product using trims, shears, or knife.
- Comfortable working in hot environment (90 to 100 degrees).
- Work 8-12-hour shifts.
- Work with machinery with various moving parts.
- Fast-paced work environment.
- Operation of hand tools and power tools.
- Read, comprehend, and follow instructions/work orders.
- Intermediate math skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Apply today. Contact our office at 717-481-3601 or feel free to stop by: Empire Workforce Solutions, 27 W Lemon Street, Lancaster, PA 17403. Email resumes now.